COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Resuming Work
Victoria Plastic Surgery Center is thrilled to announce we are re-opening. Call Us Today at (703) 293-5010 to book your consultation or Simply Request an Appointment Online. We Offer Free Consultations!
Dear Valued Patients,
As we all are adjusting to the current new norm due to the Coronavirus, our thoughts are with you and your families, and we hope you are all safe and healthy. Dr. Victoria Yongsook Suh will begin seeing patients on Monday, May 11th with office procedures resuming on Monday, May 18th.
Safety has always been a top priority so be assured that every phase of our return will be launched with the health and safety of our patients, and the treating team members in mind. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have implemented these changes to help protect our patients and the treating team members.
- For everyone’s safety, we will be asking a few preliminary screening questions for pre-appointment and while in-office.
- Please wear masks to the appointment. If you do not have a mask, please use a scarf or bandana as a substitute protective face covering. Our team will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- Please bring your own pens to use. If you do not have one, we will supply one for you.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the front desk when you enter and around the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be staggering patients for safety and will try our best to keep your appointment time. However, if a delay should occur, for your safety we may ask you to wait in your car until we call you in to the office.
- For everyone’s safety, please do not bring companions to our office. You may ask them to remain in the car.
- If you need a translator, please request a phone conference call with your interpreter during your consultation.
- We will be removing magazines, brochures and other non-essential items throughout the office.
Thank you for your continued trust, commitment and loyalty to Victoria Plastic Surgery Center. We look forward to seeing you at our office soon!
Dr. Suh and the Victoria Plastic Surgery Team