Cosmetic Surgeon in Fairfax, VA
Dr. Victoria Suh is recognized as one of the favorite cosmetic surgeons in Fairfax, VA. As the founder of Victoria Plastic Surgery, Dr. Suh provides a variety of procedures and treatments. Call us for more information. We are open 5 days a week and conveniently located at 8503 Arlington Blvd #130, Fairfax VA, 22031.
If what you want is one of the finest cosmetic surgeons in Fairfax VA, then you’ll find one with Dr. Victoria Suh MD here at Victoria Plastic Surgery Center. The doctor is a fully capable, board-certified plastic surgeon who can help you with any facial revitalization and body contouring you need. She is also one of the most recognized cosmetic surgeons in the whole Virginia area. Reach out to her today for a consultation or read on to learn all about the many ways she can help you.
Who is Dr. Victoria Suh?
Doctor Suh is a plastic surgeon who is fully certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She previously served as the president of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons, and today she is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The doctor serves the Fairfax community and the rest of the Northern Virginia community as a member of the medical staff at INOVA Fairfax Hospital, INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Woodburn Surgery Center, and Virginia Hospital Center.
Dr. Suh earned her medical doctor degree from New York Medical College, and then trained in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Ohio State University. She has advanced training and a dedication to perfection, specializing in all aspects of facial rejuvenation and body contouring with the most modern and advanced techniques. Dr. Suh is considered one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the Virginia area, and has been recognized as one of the top plastic surgeons in Virginia and the Metropolitan DC area by Northern Virginia Magazine, Washingtonian Magazine, and Super Doctors. If you want one of the best cosmetic surgeons in Fairfax and beyond, then you want Dr. Victoria Suh MD.
What services does Dr. Suh provide at Victoria Plastic Surgery Center?
When you come to Victoria Plastic Surgery Center for help with your look, you’ll have access to a great number of services including:
- CoolSculpting – One of our specialties here at our clinic; a great, nonsurgical option for the reduction of stubborn fat deposits and for amazing body sculpting!
- Facelifts – For a more youthful and appealing appearance
- Breast augmentation – For patients who have received a mastectomy or who want to enhance their breasts
- Body contouring – Including tummy tucks, breast lifts, lower body lifts, etc.
- Facial rejuvenation – Such as upper/lower eyelid procedures, nose procedures, fat grafting, liposuction, skin resurfacing, mole removal, Botox, Restylane injections, lip augmentations, scar repair, and much more
- Skin care – With services like micro laser peels, lamellar peels, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and others
- Photo rejuvenation – To improve fine wrinkles, redness, age spots, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, enlarged pores, and other skin issues
- Services for men – Like breast area reduction, laser hair removal, and acne and scar treatment
- And much, much more!
We also have a variety of skincare products available that can help you maintain your appearance at home. Reach out to us here at Victoria Plastic Surgery Center to learn everything about what we can do for you and your aesthetic goals.
Who is the Favorite cosmetic surgeon in Fairfax, VA?
Here at Victoria Plastic Surgery Center, we believe Dr. Victoria Suh MD is one of the finest cosmetic surgeons in Fairfax, if not the finest. So if you believe you could benefit from any of her procedures, then reach out to us today for a consultation with the doctor. You can learn more about Dr. Suh on our webpage about her, or you can call us to set up a consultation with her. When you’re ready to come in for your consultation, you’ll find our clinic at 8503 Arlington Blvd #130, Fairfax VA, 22031.
We look forward to speaking with and seeing you soon!