Thermage Skin Tightening Treatment Specialist in Fairfax, VA
Thermage is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses radiofrequency technology to tighten and firm the skin. Some potential benefits of thermage skin tightening include collagen stimulation, wrinkle reduction, contouring, minimal downtime, long-lasting results, and non-surgical alternatives. Dr. Victoria Suh offers Thermage skin tightening treatment at Victoria Plastic Surgery Center. For more information contact us or simply request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 8503 Arlington Blvd #130 Fairfax, VA 22031.
Table of Contents:
Thermage is a non-invasive treatment that harnesses radiofrequency (RF) energy to tighten, smooth, and lift the skin. With the help of Thermage, you can achieve a gorgeous and youthful-looking complexion without any needles or incisions.
This treatment approach is remarkably effective; it can provide outstanding improvements in just one session. Furthermore, Thermage treatment does not require any downtime, so you don’t have to worry about planning around it. Thermage can be used to address wrinkles and loose skin on various areas of the face and body.
The treatment stimulates a natural healing response from the body, which results in enhanced collagen generation. This effectively combats loose skin, as it is most commonly a result of decreased collagen production. To find out what Thermage can do for you, we advise you to come for a consultation session with our expert.
After your treatment, the initial benefits of the procedure will be apparent within a few hours. However, the full effects of Thermage treatment take a few months to develop, as collagen production is a gradual process.
Generally, the benefits of a single Thermage treatment can last from six months to up to two years. Furthermore, with regular maintenance sessions, the benefits of the treatment can be extended to several years. If you love the results achieved through Thermage treatment, it’s recommended to schedule maintenance appointments once or twice yearly to retain the enhancements. This frequency will allow collagen production to continuously be stimulated, resulting in a smoother and more attractive complexion.
To ensure the benefits of your treatment last for as long as possible, you should take good care of your skin between your Thermage sessions. This includes sticking to a consistent and effective skincare regimen, hydrating well, eating a nutritious diet, and protecting your skin from sun damage.
Thermage treatment is great for people who are dealing with decreased collagen production that’s affecting the tightness, appearance, or health of their skin. If you notice areas of loose or sagging skin on your face, neck, or body, Thermage treatment can help you reduce their visibility.
The most desirable results from Thermage treatment are achieved by individuals with mild to moderate concerns about their skin’s laxity. These concerns can usually be fully addressed in just a single treatment session. On the other hand, individuals with more severe skin laxity problems typically need more frequent sessions to address large areas of sagging skin or deep wrinkles. In addition, as with any cosmetic procedure, candidates should be in good general health before undergoing Thermage treatment.
To determine whether this non-invasive approach is the solution you’ve been searching for, schedule a consultation to have your problem areas assessed by a specialist. They will take your concerns, their severity, and your preferences into account when determining whether Thermage is right for you.
Thermage is a popular non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment for a reason; it’s highly effective and comes with many benefits. Some of the key advantages of Thermage treatment are:
• Tighter and smoother skin – Through Thermage treatment, significant enhancements to the skin’s firmness, texture, and appearance can be achieved.
• Natural-looking results – As Thermage stimulates natural processes to boost your skin’s health, the outcome is both natural-looking and gradual.
• No downtime – Unlike alternative procedures, you won’t have to change your plans to accommodate this treatment. After your 45 to 90-minute session, you can return to life as usual, except with a more gorgeous complexion.
• Minimal discomfort – Thermage treatment incorporates cooling technology to ensure you are comfortable during the procedure.
• Long-lasting results – You can enjoy the benefits of a single treatment for many months after your appointment. With maintenance sessions, the improvements can last for years.
• Versatile and customizable treatment – Thermage is safe for a broad range of skin tones and types. The treatment can be used on various areas of the body and face to achieve the specific improvements you’re after.
For more information, contact us today or book an appointment online. Visit us today at 8503 Arlington Blvd #130 Fairfax, VA. We serve clients from Fairfax VA, West Springfield VA, Vienna VA, Annandale VA, Burke VA, and surrounding areas. We Are Open 5 Days a Week!