Thigh Lift Surgery in Fairfax, VA
Victoria Plastic Surgery Center Is Conveniently Located at 8503 Arlington Blvd #130, Fairfax VA, 22031. For More Information About Thigh Lift Surgery Call Us Today at (703) 293-5010 or Simply Request an Appointment Online.
What is a Thigh Lift?
Thigh lift surgery gets rid of sagging skin, reshaping the thighs by creating a contour of the thighs and lower body. Thigh lifts are often accompanied by liposuction to remove excess fat deposits where skin has good elasticity and is able to naturally conform to new body contours.
Thigh lift surgery gets rid of sagging skin, reshaping the thighs by creating a contour of the thighs and lower body.
Recovery for a Thigh Lift
Dr. Suh’s team will apply medical dressings to your incisions. You may also need to wear an elastic bandage to minimize the swelling. If necessary, you may need a small, thin, subdermal tube to temporarily to drain any excess blood or fluid.
Dr. Suh will give you specific instructions for thigh lift recovery including post-surgery care, medications, specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health, and when to schedule a follow-up. Don’t forget to ask Dr. Suh specific questions about what you can expect during recovery, such as:
- Where will I be taken immediately after surgery?
- When will you remove my stitches?
- Will there be drains? For how long?
- When can I bathe or shower?
- When can I resume my normal daily routine?
Am I a Candidate for a Thigh Lift?
If you have skin that has poor elasticity, a thigh lift along with liposuction is advisable. You are a candidate if you are:
- An adult with significant upper arm skin laxity
- Stable in your weight and not significantly overweight
- Do not have medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery
- A non-smoker
- Realistic with your specific goals for body contouring