Varicose & Spider Vein Treatments in Fairfax, VA
Victoria Plastic Surgery Center Provides Varicose & Spider Vein Treatments in Fairfax, VA. For More Information Call Us Today at (703) 293-5010. We Are Open 5 Days a Week.
What Are My Vein Treatment Options?
The Victoria Plastic Surgery Center team takes a comprehensive, patient-centric approach to diagnosing and treating your vein issues. We will help your vein condition whether your condition is cosmetic or medical. Our advanced minimally invasive approach to vein treatment will help you feel better.
At our practice your health comes first! Diagnostic testing is the best way to determine the cause and severity of your issue, as vein issues are not always visible. We encourage you to contact our practice to schedule a vein consultation
Varicose and Spider Vein Treatments
Veins that are enlarged, aesthetically unappealing, and/or cause pain, swelling, leg heaviness, discoloration, itching, burning or other symptoms are ideal candidates for vein treatment. Using advanced, minimally invasive techniques, our team of doctors will diagnose and resolve your vein problems.
The treatment path required for treating vein disorders depends on the type of vein problem and the patient. These are some of the procedures our practice performs:
- SCLEROTHERAPY – This procedure is non-surgical that treats veins by injecting a medical solution into the veins to make them disappear.
- ULTRASOUND-GUIDED SCLEROTHERAPY – A form of sclerotherapy used to treat varicose veins near the skin’s surface.
- LASER & PULSED LIGHT TREATMENT – This technique can be used to treat small spider veins. A light beam is inserted onto the veins to seal them off, causing them to disappear.
- AMBULATORY PHLEBECTOMY – This procedure is performed in our office using local anesthesia. It is a surgical method used to remove surface varicose veins through small punctures.
- ENDOVENOUS LASER TREATMENT – This laser treatment is an in-office procedure, done under local anesthesia without incisions, to treat varicose veins below the skin. Pulses of laser light are transmitted inside the vein, causing the vein to collapse and seal shut.
- ENDOVENOUS RADIO FREQUENCY ABLATION – This is a minimally invasive, in-office procedure. A radio frequency catheter is used to deliver radio frequency energy to the vein wall, causing it to heat up, collapse
Whatever your vein concern may be, the Victoria Plastic Surgery Center team is here to provide the solution that is right for you.